The Illini Success initiative gathers career-related information about the next steps of bachelor’s degree recipients at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The project tells the Illinois story with high-quality information, updated annually.
View the reports below to learn what Illinois undergraduate degree graduates are doing following graduation, including employment, continuing education, and volunteer service. Information is also provided about experiential learning opportunities that support students’ career goals.
Three-year Trends (NEW RELEASE — March 16, 2021!)
- All Campus
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES)
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Gies College of Business
- Grainger College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- College of Media
- School of Social Work